As a family run business, Gallaugher’s Fish Camp welcomes you to enjoy the ultimate West Coast experience with our friends and family hospitality, located in the San Juan Estuary on the San Juan River only 200 meters from the West Coast Trail head.
We’ve been in operation since 1983 and were the first fishing charter operation in Port Renfrew. With years of experience in the area we can steer fishermen onto trophy size fish and navigate hikers and sightseers through some of the most beautiful and lushest rain forest in the world. Each year we welcome fishermen, hikers, sightseers, kayakers, beachcombers, families and friends. We’re pleased to welcome back 70% of our customers as returnees each year.
About Bob Gallaugher
- Local Sports Fishery Advisory Committee Chairman for Nitinat, Port Renfrew and Cowichan areas [18, 20-1, 20-2, 20-3, 21, 22 and area 121]
- SFAB Main Board delegate
- SFAB Groundfish/Shellfish Working Group Committee
- SFAB Halibut Working Group Committee
- SFAB Chinook/Coho working group
- SFAB Pink/Sockeye working group
- President of the Port Renfrew Salmon Enhancement Society