We provide five fully serviced BC Tourism Approved cottages. Each has one bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette/dining area. Cottages #2-5 come with one double and two single beds, plus a cot. Cottage #1 has a single bed along with the addition of single bunk beds. Linens are provided. All cottages contain a full size electric stove and fridge and include a microwave, coffee maker, pots, pans and dishes. They also have electric heat and are serviced with the softest well water in the country. With the exception of Cottage #1, all cottages also come with satellite TV and wifi is available on site.
Cottage 1: This original cottage from the early 1900’s offers a rustic experience without the distractions of TV.
Cottage 2: This cottage is in a prime location having the only waterfront view and is farthest away from the other cottages and road.
Cottages 3, 4 & 5: These cottages are positioned side by side and great for groups who require more than one cottage. They also offer great views of the fish camp property. They are located approx. 200 ft. from the river.
|Cottage 1||Cottage 2||Cottages 3-5|
|April 1 – June 30, 2018||$110/night||$195/night||$165/night|
|July 1 – September 30, 2018||$120/night||$195/night||$175/night|
|October 1, 2018 onwards||$110/night||$195/night||$165/night|
- All rates are in Canadian funds
- Up to 4 people per cottage (except Cottage 1 – Max 3 people)
- Includes use of freezers, crab cooker, BBQ and campfire pit
- Rates include wharfage for one boat (additional wharfage may be available for $20 per day)
- Pets (dogs) on permission only ($20 per day)
- An additional $25 fee is added for 1 night stays
- 13% taxes apply on all cottages (8% hotel and 5% GST)
- Cancellation policy: 60 days